by Vlad Mihalcea
In this workshop, we are going through various data access performance optimizations that are relevant for a various of Java Persistence frameworks.
Therefore, we are going to discuss:
- The best way to do database schema migrations.
- Effective JDBC logging.
- How to assert the automatically generated SQL statements during testing.
- How to monitor database connection usage and provision connection pools.
- How to use JDBC batching and speed up write operations.
- How to use Statement caching efficiently to speed up read operations.
- Fetching best practices.
All in all, after attending this workshop, you'll know all sorts of tips that you can readily apply in your current enterprise project.